Here are the rules:
1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.
4. Put the links of those on your journal.
5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.
6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.
Changing the subject. The other week I gave my desk a good clear up. When I emptied out the caddy that holds all my pens, pencils etc. I had a good laugh at the strange things that had accumulated over time. I thought I`d tell you what I found.
a newspaper cutting
2 business cards...sorry make that 3
a receipt for a window blind
3 marker pens that no longer work
1 gold and 1 silver gel pens
1 pencil that hasn`t been used
a box of staples
a reel of sellotape
a glue stick
a compass cum whistle cum magnifying glass cum mirror
2 Tippex`s`, 1 usable the other not
a small handbell
a small length of wire
a pair of tweezers
half a pair of glasses....yes, I said half!!!
14 pens that all write
And last but not least...a fly swatter!
Do you have something unusual on your computer desk? :o))
Anyway, I`m not talking about me today apart from saying son and girlfriend visited yesterday evening and I DO NOT want to talk about it. I`ll just pack the experience away in a small compartment in my mind and will take it out again later...lol! Bye Bye and take care. :o)